2/19/13

Q Is Coming

I know what you're thinking.

Sony Pictures
No such luck. We're not getting a visit from the MI6 gadget genius. I'm talking about Winter Storm Q (they ran out of clever names like Draco and Gandolf, apparently).

The Weather Channel
It's rolling out of California like bad movies or Hell's Angels. According to the Weather Channel, it's going to leave a "swath of significant snowfall." They also assure us that "Sister Suzie sells seashells by the seashore" and "six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards."

Personally, I hope I don't soak my shoes in steaming snow seeping through the seams because the sun slowly shines on the sanguine Sangamon.

That's enough. These sardonic semantics are silly.

It started snowing at seven. Princess Jiggles and Duke Floppers Crankington are both very concerned.



No comments:

Post a Comment